What we do differently is to take a proactive approach in advising you of potential pitfalls and opportunities in developing a financially stable and successful association that provides value to its members. As well as being your ‘business angel’ we are also your ‘devil’s advocate’ to ensure all aspects are considered with responsible management and governance.
With ongoing association clients and individual project contracts, we become a part of your team – we get to know your business and work with you to achieve your goals and objectives.
Providing ‘virtual secretariat’ services on a permanent part-time contract basis to NFP associations allows the organisations to have a professional presence without the overheads. We provide a personalised service covering all operational, administrative, compliance, funding and financial logistics to suit the client’s budget and requirements. From organising monthly committee meetings to a 3-day national conference with full PCO services, all event management requirements are handled with attention to detail.
RECENT CONTRACTS AND APPOINTMENTS
- Secretariat, Australasian Professional Legal Education Council (APLEC) , June 2019 – current (Perm P/T) https://aplec.asn.au/
- Secretariat, Continuing Legal Education Association of Australasia (CLEAA), February 2018-Current (Perm P/T) https://cleaa.asn.au/
- Conference Organiser, Council of Australasian Tribunals Inc. (National) Conference for Registrars & Executive Officers, Adelaide, 19-20 October 2017 http://www.coat.gov.au/events/past-events/details/37/registrar-executive-officer-national-conference-2017.html
- Executive Secretary & Secretariat, Medico-Legal Society of NSW Inc., February 2017-October 2019 (Perm P/T) .
- Secretariat, Council of Australasian Tribunals NSW Chapter Inc , December 2015-Current (Perm P/T)
- Secretariat, Council of Australasian Tribunals Inc. (National), December 2013-Current (Perm P/T)
- Executive Officer, Public Officer & Secretariat , Women Lawyers’ Association of NSW Inc., August 2003-Current (Perm P/T)
- Executive Officer, Public Officer & Secretariat, International PEN Sydney Centre Inc., July 2006-March 2010 (Perm P/T)www.pen.org.au
- Executive Officer, Public Officer (also Treasurer 2006) & Secretariat , Women in Finance (NSW) Inc. (changed name to Women in Banking and Finance Inc. in 2010), June 2004 – August 2011 (Perm. P/T)
- Executive Officer & Secretariat, Foundation for Australian Agricultural Women, July 2007-April 2009 (Perm P/T)
- Administration & Finance Management Consultant, EnterTrainers & Speakers, January 2003 – May 2006 (Perm. P/T)
- Consultant to Indian Pacific Management – Feasibility Study: Liverpool Business & Tourism Information Support Centre. Three month project concluded December 2005; 2 month follow up project January/February 2007.
- Event Co-ordinator Kwik Kopy/Signwave/Express Staff Conference, June 2004
- Event Co-ordinator, Signwave Australia, Annual Conference, May 2004
- Administration of election for OPSM’s Licensee Advisory Forum and facilitation of first meeting session. (2002/2003)
- NSW/ACT Chapter Secretariat & Manager, Franchise Council of Australia Ltd. (November 1997 – December 2002)
- PCO, Franchise Council of Australia Ltd, 2002 National Conference Sydney
- Member of the Panel of Franchise Dispute Mediators, February 2002.